MCPS COVID-19 Dashboard
The Mackinaw City Public School COVID-19 Dashboard provides our school families and school community members with transparency regarding all known school associated COVID-19 cases. This webpage will be updated frequently through coordination with the Health Department of Northwest Michigan and Health Department District #4 in order to provide public notice regarding new and cumulative COVID-19 case counts.
NOTE: Students and staff members that have been identified as close contacts of any school associated cases will be notified individually and directly by Mackinaw City Public School officials, the Health Department of Northwest Michigan or District Health Department #4.
2021-22 School Year
|Mackinaw City Elementary||1||0||2/3/22||37|
|Mackinaw City Middle/High School||1||0||2/3/22||36|
|Mackinaw City Staff||2||0||1/21/22||5|
We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our schools, and we will use the most recent information available to make decisions regarding our education options. We are confident that adhering to mitigation strategies will help allow us to continue in-person instruction.
To limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Observe general social distancing guidelines (at least 6 feet apart)
- Wear a facial covering to protect others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover coughs and sneezes using the inside of your elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or using a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not readily available)
We would like to thank you for your flexibility and support during these uncertain times. Let's continue to work together to keep both academic and extracurricular opportunities available for our children.